Monday, December 3, 2007

A special friend

I just wanted to tell all my members about another special friend i met on mybloglog,her name is (Annette) she also helped me with my blogs,to get them published,i want to say thanks Annnette,for being a good friend and being there for me when i needed help your friendship means so much to me. I have met so many new friends her on mybloglog,thank GOD for bloglog.
You all are such a treasure. When you get the time please checkout annette's blogs and welcome her as a new friend,like i did you won't be sorry,her blogs are,
#1- (show them through me) at
lethebealight.blospot.com
#2- (blogging days and nights) at
blogdaysandnights.blogspot.com
So thanks to all of you. camaroman

10 comments:

Julia Ward said...

Be blessed on your journey.

We all shed a little light on our way to better things!

blessings,
julia

julia ward - a BLINDING heart - a writer's blog - www.ablindingheart.com

Anonymous said...

MyBlogLog rocks. I've made a lot of connections there and hope to continue doing so throughout the coming years.

Anonymous said...

MyBlogLog is good, but I think BlogCatalog may be better. Anyway...

Anonymous said...

What a very nice blog with a good message. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

It is great that there are helpful people out there. It is also very nice of you to make mention of her and your sincere graditude for her help.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cameron...
What courage you have...good luck in your fight with liver disease...I can tell, that like me pharmaceuticals have make your life a living hell.
I have Lupus and that is why my disease has advanced...due to pharmaceuticals...
My latest fight is against the vaccine Gardasil...please come to my site...read and join us. I see you have lots of friends and you could get the word out.

Southern smiles and world peace,
Sharon
~The Baby Boomer Queen~

Kristi Hines said...

It is awesome when someone helps us with no expectations or motives. :)

Liza B. Gonzalez said...

Your blog is very sweet. You're right everybody needs a little friendship from time to time. Thanks for checking out my blog and good luck with yours!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have friends offline or online. ^^ I'm one with your journey of making friends. Thanks for the inspiration!

Alex Great said...

the first link might be wrong. the second one: blogdaysandnights.blogspot.com is OK

Good blog I'll visit it regularly.