Friday, November 23, 2007

a good friend

camaroman-letsallbefriends.blogspot.com
I want to thank a very good friend, (magdalena) she helped me when i needed help doing my blogs. One day she sent me a message asking me what i needed so i explained to her what i was trying to do,so she went out of her way to help me. This is why this blog is call "let's all be friends" she was there for me even when she and i didn't know each other exciept beening contacts on mybloglog, i don't know how i can repay her,exciept to offer my friendship to her,and hers to me. So make her your friend too and visit her and become a contact,toyou and join her communities,and invite her to yours,so we can all be friends and extend our friendship to others and watch our communities grow. So her is (magdalena's blogs.)
1. Useful Health Tips, at (henahenna.blogspot.com)
2. Pet Your Pet, at (petyourpet.blogspot.com)
3. Croatian Coast And Islands at (croatiancoastandislands.blogspot.com)
So please check them out and join and then pass info. to all your members,thanks. your friend. camaroman

4 comments:

Ted said...

Hey Guy
I notice you are 30++years of age. I'm 30+++ years. I'm also still trying figure out computers, blogs, web site stuff to, been trying now for about 20 yrs. Every time I figure something out they (insert here any operating system, software, etc.)
they change it on me. This is bad on us old guys as I don't remember and much as once did and what I do remember is wrong. Any way have a good one.
Best Wishes
Ted
www.sierracamping.com

Kramer said...

Hi I linked you in my blog. Hopefully we can get the message out that we should all be friends.

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog. It would be wonderful if everyone could think like you :) Congrats and good lock!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! The world would be much better if everyone could think just like you :) Congrats and good luck!